Organizations in Africa are facing unprecedented levels of complex reputational challenges with the rise of consumer activism, widespread use of digital communications, broadening stakeholder interests and ever-changing internal and external environments. Traditional PR and tactical communications methods that are reactive by nature are no longer effective.
With our diverse experience in managing a broad range of communication and reputation challenges, we prioritize providing strategic direction and counsel that takes into consideration the organization’s DNA vis-a-vis the external environment it operates in. Whether you are a business, NGO or government institution, we develop unique approaches to suit your needs.
With our strong stakeholder relationship base we are able to gather insights on developments that can affect a business. We prioritize working proactively in partnership with internal stakeholders such as senior leadership teams to develop and execute sustainable, innovative, proactive communication strategies that aligns with business/organisation strategy, yielding increased reputation, brand value and business growth.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Thought leadership strategy and messaging.
- Leadership advisory and profiling.
- Media Relations.
- Communications strategy and campaign development.
- Reputation campaigns.
- Corporate branding.
- Crisis management and communications.
- Media training and communications coaching.
- Investor Relations & Financial Communications.
- Message and Narrative Development.
- Website & Collateral Design.
- Digital and social media management.
- Public campaign management.
- Capacity building for Corporate Affairs teams.
- Sustainability communications and management.
- Employee engagement communications.
- Change management
- Event management
- Positioning to secure strategic investments